Grand Forks Mercantile Exchange
Grand Forks, North Dakota
The Grand Forks Mercantile Exchange Building located along the Red River in downtown Grand Forks formerly served as the city’s Ford Model T dealership, John Deere Implement, Hugo’s original food store – Pure Foods and the S & H Green Stamps Premium Store. The 1893 building, located on the National Register of Historic Places, was in poor condition prior to the restoration and re-use.
The renovation project restored the facility both inside and out and returned it to its original character. The building now houses several professional firms, as well as a restaurant.