GRAND FORKS, N.D. – Prairie Business is pleased to announce the names of its 2020 40 Under 40 recipients.
Every year the magazine receives nominations of top talent for its annual 40 Under 40 recognition contest and this year was no exception. Prairie Business staff was impressed by the accomplishments of the individuals who were nominated, each who continue to help make the region a better place to work and live.
The 40 Under 40 list profiles young professionals in the region, all under the age of 40. These inspiring and dedicated professionals come from a wide range of industries and have made significant impacts in their chosen professions and communities. They are entrepreneurs, industry experts, executives and nonprofit leaders; they are business owners, patent holders, government officers and community trendsetters.
The magazine received well more than 100 nominations this year, making the selection process a challenging one. But we did our best and were encouraged by the final 40. However, we also were impressed by the many others not selected – each of them accomplished individuals in their careers and communities, and we thank them for their contributions.
“The caliber of this year’s nominations, and the 40 recipients selected from that pool, tell us something about the region’s businesses: They are providing top talent for their industries and communities,” said Andrew Weeks, editor of Prairie Business. “Each of us at Prairie Business was pleased to see so many qualified nominations, and we’re honored to recognize 40 of them here. Each of them has garnered much success in their early careers, and we look forward to what they will accomplish in the future. The region’s businesses are in good hands.”
Below is a list of this year’s 40 recipients, but be sure to check out the December issue of Prairie Business to read their profiles. Thank you to all who nominated individuals this year, and congratulations to each of the recipients.
1. David Boll, Stoneridge Software, Fargo, N.D.
2. Jordan Burbach, Architecture Incorporated, Rapid City, S.D.
3. Jessica Crist, Lighthouse Commodities, Bismarck, N.D.
4. Chris Dahl, P.E., Bolton & Menk Inc., Fargo, N.D.
5. Derek DeGeest, DeGeest Corporation & LestaUSA, Tea, S.D.
6. Erin Dickson, Ten Acre Marketing, Grand Forks, N.D.
7. Matt Dunlevy, SkySkopes, Grand Forks, N.D.
8. Craig A. Ehrmantraut, Cornerstone Bank, Fargo, N.D.
9. Sean Elsner, First International Bank & Trust, Moorhead, Minn.
10. Nick M. Fiecke, Construction Engineers, Fargo, N.D.
11. Sarah Chatelain-Gress, The Lotus Center Inc., Moorhead, Minn.
12. Jon Griffin, Capital Credit Union, Bismarck, N.D.
13. Jordan Guck, PE, Ulteig, Detroit Lakes, Minn.
14. Ashton Hansen, Allegro Group, Fargo, N.D.
15. Elliot Hitt, Eide Bailly LLP, Sioux Falls, S.D.
16. Skyler Johnson, Sage Legal PLLC, East Grand Forks, Minn.
17. Eric Kittelson, Fisher Industries, Dickinson, N.D.
18. Shailoh Kovash, Western Cooperative Credit Union, Dickinson, N.D.
19. Scott Kolbinger, KLJ, Fargo, N.D.
20. Chase Kramer, TSP Inc., Sioux Falls, S.D.
21. Max Kringen, Tellwell, Fargo, N.D.
22. Kyle Kvamme, ICON Architectural Group, Grand Forks, N.D.
23. Meleah LaPlante, Dance Elite, Fargo, N.D.
24. Lora Larson, Downtown Community Partnership, Fargo, N.D.
25. Kristen Lotvedt, Houston Engineering Inc., Fargo, N.D.
26. Brianna Ludwig, North Dakota State Auditor’s Office, Bismarck/Fargo N.D.
27. Nikki Massmann, Energy & Environmental Research Center at UND, Grand Forks, N.D.
28. Ben Meland, Enclave, Fargo, N.D.
29. Reed Montgomery, Adams Inc., Fargo, N.D.
30. Shawn Peterson, Liberty Business Systems, Fargo and Grand Forks, N.D.
31. Meredith Quinn, AE2S, Grand Forks, N.D.
32. Rob Remark, JLG Architects, Fargo, N.D.
33. Sean Rinkenberger, First Community Credit Union, Jamestown, N.D.
34. Tina Fricke Robinson, HDR, Bismarck, N.D.
35. LeeAnn Staffne, Alerus, Fargo, N.D.
36. Stuart Stein, ESCO Manufacturing & Stein Sign Display, Watertown, S.D.
37. Aparna Subramanian, DCN (Dakota Carrier Network), Bismarck, N.D.
38. Jason Sutheimer, Job Service North Dakota, Bismarck, N.D.
39. Joshua Swanson, Vogel Law Firm, Fargo, N.D.
40. Steve Watson, ISG, Sioux Falls, S.D.
For questions or additional information, contact Weeks at 701-780-1276 or firstname.lastname@example.org