NDSU Minard Hall
North Dakota State University
Built for $25,000 in 1902, Minard Hall is one of five buildings on campus on the National Register of Historic Places; and so when the university determined it needed to expand to meet the needs of their students and faculty, JLG took care to pay homage to historic nature of the building while providing an up-to-date, modern structure that will allow it to serve NDSU well into the future.
JLG’s addition completely remodeled the 4-story facility and added major additions to the west and north side provide improving general classrooms, breakout rooms, auditoriums and gathering spaces for enhanced collaboration. Improvements to the building envelope and complete upgrades to the heating, ventilation, cooling and electrical systems were designed to improve efficiency, productivity, and overall comfort.