DESIGN FOR LIFE®
We know that it takes more than just bricks and mortar to build a community. It takes passionate local stewardship, progressive leaders, and designers who understand how to turn a small idea into a big future. For over 28 years, our 100 JLGers have raised the bar on what is expected from architecture in North Dakota, Minnesota and South Dakota so that we can continuously improve the quality of life of our clients, our neighbors, and our families, while remaining dedicated to our clients' bottom lines, today, tomorrow and for the next generation to come.
We are inspired by the future, and work passionately to make our impact go beyond a building. As a result, JLG has been identified as one of the hottest architecture firms in the United States by Inc., Architectural Record, the Zweig Group, and the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal and is a "Best Place to Work" according to Prairie Business magazine, the Zweig Group, GGF Young Professionals and the National American Institute of Architects Intern Development Program.
- We believe in more than just buildings; we believe in community.
- We don't chase projects; we build relationships.
- We believe good design makes life better.
- We design for the conservation of our clients' and our Earth's resources.
- We are a reflection of the values on which we were raised.